About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
Hello and Welcome to my blog. I will add shop annocements, sales, new products, upcoming craft shows and more about our online shop. I sell handmade products and supplies. I have a variety of handmade gifts, home and holiday decor, cat toys and more. I have something for everyone. I have been selling my crafts for the last 3 years. I work really hard on my projects and people really love my work. Please make your self comfortable and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my blog and browsing my online shop. Thank you and have a nice day.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We Love Arts and Crafts

We Love Arts and Crafts is a social networking site. You will make new friends, Show off your work, promote your shop, make sales, and they have links to other great arts and crafts websites. If is Free to sign up. You fill out your profile, upload pics of your work and then you can invite your friends to sign up and add you as a friend on the site. It will give your shop great exposure. Please check it out and sign up today. http://www.WeLoveArtsandCrafts.ning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment