About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
Hello and Welcome to my blog. I will add shop annocements, sales, new products, upcoming craft shows and more about our online shop. I sell handmade products and supplies. I have a variety of handmade gifts, home and holiday decor, cat toys and more. I have something for everyone. I have been selling my crafts for the last 3 years. I work really hard on my projects and people really love my work. Please make your self comfortable and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my blog and browsing my online shop. Thank you and have a nice day.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Friday Everyone

I hope everyone is having a great day. It is partly cloudy here in Delaware and the temp is nice. I have been busy working on new items and listing new items. I have something for everyone. I have listed Halloween and Christmas items, I have a cute kitty cat coaster set listed, Looney tunes eyeglass case and tissue box cover, Cat Toys, some intresting wall decor and more. My Grand Opening Sale ends August 30, 2009. You will save 25% off your purchase. Take advantage of this great sale before it is too late.

http://www.JWsCreativeCountryCrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment