About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
Hello and Welcome to my blog. I will add shop annocements, sales, new products, upcoming craft shows and more about our online shop. I sell handmade products and supplies. I have a variety of handmade gifts, home and holiday decor, cat toys and more. I have something for everyone. I have been selling my crafts for the last 3 years. I work really hard on my projects and people really love my work. Please make your self comfortable and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my blog and browsing my online shop. Thank you and have a nice day.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Great New Items Listed Today


Hi Everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekend was good. Today I listed a Pirates life for me wall decor, Tiny tissue holder, and a beautiful teal and clear beaded bracelet. They make great gifts and Christmas is just around the corner. Please check out my shop and enjoy. Have a great day everyone:)






Please join We Love Arts and Crafts. Free to sign up.


No comments:

Post a Comment