About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
Hello and Welcome to my blog. I will add shop annocements, sales, new products, upcoming craft shows and more about our online shop. I sell handmade products and supplies. I have a variety of handmade gifts, home and holiday decor, cat toys and more. I have something for everyone. I have been selling my crafts for the last 3 years. I work really hard on my projects and people really love my work. Please make your self comfortable and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my blog and browsing my online shop. Thank you and have a nice day.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Alot Of New Items Listed


I have listed alot of new items in both my shops this week. I have creative wall decor like the one in the picture, Jewerly, Scrunchies, and key holders. Prices range from $2.00 to $10.00. They will make great Christmas or any occasion gifts. I really love my creative wall decor. I listed halloween ones, one for girls, and one for boys. Please check out all my new items in my online shops. Thank you and have a great weekend everyone:)






Please sign up for my We Love Arts and Crafts social networking site. Thank you:)


No comments:

Post a Comment