About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
Hello and Welcome to my blog. I will add shop annocements, sales, new products, upcoming craft shows and more about our online shop. I sell handmade products and supplies. I have a variety of handmade gifts, home and holiday decor, cat toys and more. I have something for everyone. I have been selling my crafts for the last 3 years. I work really hard on my projects and people really love my work. Please make your self comfortable and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my blog and browsing my online shop. Thank you and have a nice day.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Creative Wall Decor


I have alot of creative wall decor listed. It is an intresting use of a concrete stake. I have all kinds. Dogs, Cats, Halloween, Thanksgiving, horses, one for girls and one for boys and pirate ones. I will be listing a Christmas on and a Kitty Cat one this week. They are really cute and a great conversation piece. They will look great in your home and office. They are made using a concrete stake and cut out wooden shapes that are glued on to the stake. They are hand painted. They make great gifts. Please check them out and order one for yourself or a friend today. Thank you and have a great day:)






Please check out this great social networking site We Love Arts and Crafts. Free to sign up. Make new friends, promote your shop/work, make sales, and find links to other art and craft related sites. Join Today.



No comments:

Post a Comment