About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
Hello and Welcome to my blog. I will add shop annocements, sales, new products, upcoming craft shows and more about our online shop. I sell handmade products and supplies. I have a variety of handmade gifts, home and holiday decor, cat toys and more. I have something for everyone. I have been selling my crafts for the last 3 years. I work really hard on my projects and people really love my work. Please make your self comfortable and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my blog and browsing my online shop. Thank you and have a nice day.

Monday, July 27, 2009

New Shop New Blog

Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog. I will be opening JWs Creative Country Crafts online Store in a few weeks. I am still setting up shop and I will be listing items as soon as everything is set up and ready to go. Please be patient with me. I will be selling a variety of Handmade products like gifts, home decor, accessories, bath and body, cat toys and much more. I will also be selling art and craft supplies and vintage items. My online shop will have something for everyone. You can join my mailing list and recieve our new catalog that is put out 4 times a year and our Holiday catalog which is mailed out in August. I will be having a Grand Opening Sale the First 2 months of my shop opening. I will announce it in this blog.

I also have a social networking site called We Love Arts and Crafts. Please check it out. It is a great place to promote your shop, make friends, make sales, find links to other craft websites and much more. I hope you enjoy my new blog and new store. Please subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on anything. Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment